Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kyle and I have been married almost 2 months. Kyle is a manager for a sales company called Linx Satellite. So he does door-to-door sales and this summer he is co-managing an office in Spokane, WA. So naturally I went with him. I'm working for Linx also as the Office Administrator. Washington is really pretty and Spokane is huge, it's so spread out. Kyle will be working six days a week and I won't see him much, so I plan on reading a lot of books and laying out by the pool. I'll have things to do for work, but that will only take up my mornings and nights. So during the day I'll be working out, reading, doing our Thank You notes, shopping, and running errands. Hopefully I won't be to lonely or bored. Kyle has been so sweet to me that I can't help but support him in anything he wants to do. If he does way good with his sales than he can earn a trip to Hawaii, that his work pays for, so that will make up for our super busy summer. I love being married to my sweet husband.

1 comment: