Sunday, November 6, 2011

So Riley is almost 4 months old now :(  I can't believe how fast she is growing, it makes me sad.  She is such an easy, happy, sweet little baby.  She usually only cries when she is hungry or in her car seat for too long.  She loves her bumbo chair because she loves to look around.  She likes to talk and likes to be talked too.  She is pretty easy to get to smile and we are getting close to getting her to laugh.  Kyle actually got her to laugh and when I got the camera out to record her she stopped.  So far it has been just a one time thing, but we both thought it was amazingly sweet.  She has been drooling a lot lately but she is not teething.  She was going through a faze where she was just snacking and I could not get her to nurse on both sides or for very long.  She would get distracted and pull away and just talk and smile at me.  I was enjoying it, but I could not get anything done.  So now I am trying to get her to eat every 3 to 4 hour.  It was hard at first because she would just cry until it was time to eat and it would break my heart.  But now she is doing pretty well with it.  I thought that she was sleeping through the night, but that only lasted a week.  She will usually go down anywhere between 8:30 and 10:30 at night and  wake up between 5:30 and 7:30 in the morning to eat and than she goes right back to sleep.  Than she'll wake up every few hours to eat until about 11:30 and than she likes to be up for awhile and we hang out while I finish getting ready for the day.  Than we run errands or hang out until Kyle gets up and than we go do stuff with him.  She is not on a real schedule yet, which is fine with me.  I have loved being a mom and Riley is so cute and fun.  She is a very snuggly baby and she loves attention.  Which is good because between Kyle and I we smother her. 
















2 comments: